“To give a child a CASA volunteer is to give them a voice. To give them a voice is to give them hope, and to give them hope is to give them the world.”
Help give a voice to abused and neglected children – support Savannah/Chatham CASA. CASA volunteers lift up the voices and lives of abused and neglected children. A child with a CASA volunteer is half as likely to spend time in long-term foster care as one without a volunteer advocate. And when that child leaves the system, he or she is much more likely to stay out of foster care. Permanently. Your support means that more volunteers will be trained to serve children in need.
The CASA model offers an outstanding return on investment. By reducing long-term placements, subsequent victimization, and reentry into the child welfare system, the CASA network substantially reduces child welfare costs.
Consider the following ways to support and/or donate to Savannah/Chatham CASA:
- Donate financial resources to our program. Give whatever financial support you can to help make all the difference in a child’s life. Donate here!
- Enroll in the Kroger Community Rewards program. If you are looking for a great way to support Savannah/Chatham CASA, signing up for the Kroger Community Rewards program is a great way to do so! The purpose of the Kroger Community Rewards program is to help raise money for schools, churches, and non-profit organizations in the community. How does KCR work? When you sign up for the Kroger Community Rewards online and register, your reward points will count towards raising funds for CASA. Click here to register your card. Follow the simple instructions. Note our NPO number 99069.
- Host a drive to collect school supplies for children in Pre-K through 12th grade. Our program strives to equip a child in need of a book bag with school supplies at the time of their placement in the child welfare system or in the event of an unexpected transition. School supplies of any item and quantity will gladly be accepted year around.
- Host a clothing drive of gently worn clothes and school uniforms and toiletries for our children. Often time children are removed from their homes without the opportunity to pack essential items that they need day-to-day. Donations also accepted year around.
- Sponsor a child during the holiday season by granting their Christmas wishes! You can sponsor our children by making a financial donation to cover the expenses of their Christmas wish list or you can adopt a family by becoming their Secret Santa!
Savannah/Chatham CASA, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) non-profit charitable organization that funds its mission through monetary contributions, in-kind donations, gifts and grants. All donations are tax deductible Federal Tax ID# 58-2058358.
Lift up a child’s voice. A child’s life. Help abused and neglected children by giving generously to Savannah/Chatham CASA, Inc.